Santa Teresita Elementary School
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Students: 228 students
- Yearly Tuition: $3,200
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Book Club, Girl Scouts, Student Council
- Santa Teresita School, a Catholic elementary school of the Archdiocese of Los Angeles, was established by Father Antonio Bouquet in 1950 and administered by the Dominican Sisters of Mission San Jose. We are proud to serve the Los Angeles community of Boyle Heights.
- Belief in God and the teachings of Jesus Christ are the cornerstones of the Santa Teresita School community. We believe that all of God’s children deserve a quality education in a safe and nurturing environment. We work together with parents for the Christian and academic education of their children. As a community of dedicated administrators, teachers, parents and students, Santa Teresita School strives to develop faith-filled, responsible citizens for our global community by providing a quality education which emphasizes academic progress, self-discipline and moral training.
- Our goal is to provide children with the love, care, respect and structure they need now to experience academic, social and spiritual growth for a better life in the future. We invite you to visit our school to experience a community in which faith and education meet, producing children who are enthusiastic, well-mannered and spirit filled learners.
- Santa Teresita School is accredited by the Western Catholic Educational Association (WCEA) and co-accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
Endorse Santa Teresita Elementary School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards