Our Lady Of Guadalupe School-rose Hills
- The creation and diligent maintenance of a nurturing learning community have a great deal to do with how effective our educational program is for our children.
- We strive to create a learning environment that is “humanly and spiritually rich, one that exudes a common spirit of trust and spontaneity.” Our Lady of Guadalupe educators realize that there is strong correlation between learning and community-centered environments.
- We at Our Lady of Guadalupe welcome the challenge of recognizing diverse learning styles, providing a positive learning environment, and attending to teacher-student and student-student relationships.
- The academic curriculum at Our Lady of Guadalupe School is one that challenges students to develop basic skills and good study habits.
- The curriculum includes instruction in computers, music and physical education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||180 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- People that viewed Our Lady Of Guadalupe School-rose Hills also viewed these schools: All Saints Catholic School.
Nearby Homes for Sale
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.