Our Lady Of Guadalupe School-rose Hills
- The creation and diligent maintenance of a nurturing learning community have a great deal to do with how effective our educational program is for our children.
- We strive to create a learning environment that is “humanly and spiritually rich, one that exudes a common spirit of trust and spontaneity.” Our Lady of Guadalupe educators realize that there is strong correlation between learning and community-centered environments.
- We at Our Lady of Guadalupe welcome the challenge of recognizing diverse learning styles, providing a positive learning environment, and attending to teacher-student and student-student relationships.
- The academic curriculum at Our Lady of Guadalupe School is one that challenges students to develop basic skills and good study habits.
- The curriculum includes instruction in computers, music and physical education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||180 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Grades: NS-8 | 178 students
3420 Portola Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90032
(323)225-7264 1 NS-8
- Ventura Grades: K-8 | 236 students
10770 Henderson Rd
Ventura, CA 93004
(805)647-6174 57.1 K-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.