Our Lady Of Guadalupe School-rose Hills
Tel: (323) 221-8187
- The creation and diligent maintenance of a nurturing learning community have a great deal to do with how effective our educational program is for our children.
- We strive to create a learning environment that is “humanly and spiritually rich, one that exudes a common spirit of trust and spontaneity.” Our Lady of Guadalupe educators realize that there is strong correlation between learning and community-centered environments.
- We at Our Lady of Guadalupe welcome the challenge of recognizing diverse learning styles, providing a positive learning environment, and attending to teacher-student and student-student relationships.
- The academic curriculum at Our Lady of Guadalupe School is one that challenges students to develop basic skills and good study habits.
- The curriculum includes instruction in computers, music and physical education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||180 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Grades: K-8 | 116 students
3420 Portola Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90032
(323) 225-7264 1 K-8
- Ventura Grades: K-8 | 227 students
10770 Henderson Rd
Ventura, CA 93004
(805) 647-6174 57.1 K-8
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.