All Saints Catholic School
- Faith, Academics, Service-3 reasons why we have Catholic Schools and why you should send your child to All Saints Catholic School.
- National testing Grs. 3-8th; Most grades score a grade level about their present grade.
- Small class sizes allows for extra help to students who need it and to challenge those who need to go higher.
- Fully accredited by WCEA. All teachers have an AZ teaching certificate.
All Saints Catholic School places among the top 20% of private schools in Arizona for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||115 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Navy Blue, Light Blue, and Khaki Pants, Navy Blue Pants)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,200|
|Tuition Notes||Reflects annual tuition. Ten monthly payments of $520.00. Tuition Assistance is available with CTSO funds.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$3,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Sister Carol Seidl|
|Admissions Associate||Joelle Landers|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Archery, Basketball, CheeringArchery, Basketball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Cheer, Chess, Choir, Drama, Journalism/Yearbook|
- Fatih Academics Service Entrust your child to us and we will teach them how to have a relationship with God; challenge them in academics; and teach them to be of service to all.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sierra Vista Grades: PK-8 | 172 students
1447 S 7th Street
Sierra Vista, AZ 85635
(520)458-2983 4 PK-8
- Sierra Vista Grades: K-12 | 105 students
215 Taylor Drive
Sierra Vista, AZ 85635
(520)417-1113 5.7 K-12
- Cave Creek Grades: K-8 | 217 students
32648 N Cave Creek Rd
Cave Creek, AZ 85331
(480)361-8234 186.9 K-8
- Tucson Grades: PK-8 | 241 students
410 E Magee Rd
Tucson, AZ 85704
(520)297-6672 74.4 PK-8
- Memphis Grades: NS-8 | 133 students
3880 Forrest Avenue
Memphis, TN 38122
(901)323-2162 1199.8 NS-8
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.