Temple Isaiah Preschool & Kindergarten
- Temple Isaiah Preschool program was established to meet the needs of families desiring a warm, nurturing preschool experience for their children in a safe and secure environment.
- Since its inception several decades ago, our preschool programs have earned a reputation for excellence and we have seen our preschool grow from a small group of children to the rich and vibrant community it is today.
- The first few years of a child's life are the most important for growth and development.
- In recognition of how crucial these early years are to later learning, the early childhood programs of the Temple Isaiah Preschool integrate the best of early childhood theories and ideas, based on the work of Piaget and Vygotsky, current research into best practices in early childhood education, and NAEYC Developmentally Appropriate Practice guidelines.
- We use active learning to promote cognitive, social, emotional, physical, and creative development.
- Curriculum materials are designed to facilitate children's construction of knowledge by encouraging them to explore, experiment, problem-solve, and share ideas with one another.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||91 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Grades: 5-10
10250 Constellation Blvd - 23rd Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90067
(310)499-1492 0.7 5-10
- Los Angeles Grades: K-8 | 288 students
2911 Overland Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90064
(310)287-3895 0.9 K-8
- Los Angeles Grades: PK-1 | 14 students
10551 Holman Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90024 1 PK-1
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.