Temple Menorah Jewish Montessori
- Temple Menorah Jewish Montessori has been in operation for over thirty-five years.
- Throughout this time, it has continued to maintain a full, well-rounded program, meeting the needs of the community.
- We embrace that each child learns as an individual and commit to finding each child's strengths and capacity for new information and to continue to challenge them within their own intellectual guidelines and boundaries.
- Our commitment to community, cultural values and strength of character continues to strengthen the core of our philosophy of education and to drive the direction of our high achieving academic environment.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Total Students||34 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,750|
|Tuition Notes||Early Bird and After Care also available for an additional cost.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Suzanne Linn|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami Beach Grades: PK-5 | 445 students
727 Lehrman Drive
Miami Beach, FL 33141
(305)866-2771 0.1 PK-5
- Miami Grades: NS-PK | 93 students
2225 Ne 121st Street
Miami, FL 33181
(305)891-5508 2.6 NS-PK
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.