- Tender Years serves 46 students in grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten and is a member of the National Association for the Education of Young Children and the Other special emphasis association(s).
- The student:teacher of Tender Years is 46:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||46 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||46:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hershey Grades: PK-8 | 349 students
329 W Areba Ave
Hershey, PA 17033
(717)533-2854 0.5 PK-8
- Hershey Grades: NS-PK | 46 students
667 Cherry Dr
Hershey, PA 17033
(717)534-1839 1.2 NS-PK
- Hershey Grades: K | 8 students
1215 Fishburn Rd
Hershey, PA 17033 1.4 K
- Hershey Grades: Inquire with school | 98 students
1021 Springboard Dr
Hershey, PA 17033 2.4 Inquire with school
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.