- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 46 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Welcome to Hershey KinderCare, conveniently located next to the Med Center and Karns. There are many childcare choices for your family. Our hope is that the information on this page will help you discover why Hershey KinderCare is the premier choice for local families. Your child will learn in our safe, secure, intentional, developmentally-appropriate and engaging environment. We have a team of talented teachers who will work hard to ensure that both you and your child feel like part of our family. Talk to our current families- most have been here for years. We work with the local school districts to prepare your child for school. We have a passion for what we do. We are early childhood professionals. Call us to set up a tour and we'll show you the difference!
- Our site is a secure site with keypad entry and a large fenced in playground. All staff are required to obtain CPR and First Aid certification. All state teacher child ratios are followed at all times ensuring proper supervision and quality teacher ' child interactions.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- CCIS Dauphin, Cumberland, Lebanon and Lancaster, NACCRA
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Hershey KinderCare often compared to?
Hershey KinderCareis often viewed alongside schools like The Goddard School by visitors of our site.
When is the application deadline for Hershey KinderCare?
The application deadline for Hershey KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Hershey KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards