- Our teachers are the reason our center will exceed your expectations.
- We want to be the best place for your children and we hold each other accountable to maintain the highest standards.
- We believe that it takes a very special person to choose Early Childhood Education as a career, and we have a team of very special people. Meet some of them here.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||46 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Hershey KinderCare, conveniently located next to the Med Center and Karns. There are many childcare choices for your family. Our hope is that the information on this page will help you discover why Hershey KinderCare is the premier choice for local families. Your child will learn in our safe, secure, intentional, developmentally-appropriate and engaging environment. We have a team of talented teachers who will work hard to ensure that both you and your child feel like part of our family. Talk to our current families- most have been here for years. We work with the local school districts to prepare your child for school. We have a passion for what we do. We are early childhood professionals. Call us to set up a tour and we'll show you the difference!
- Our site is a secure site with keypad entry and a large fenced in playground. All staff are required to obtain CPR and First Aid certification. All state teacher child ratios are followed at all times ensuring proper supervision and quality teacher ' child interactions.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- CCIS Dauphin, Cumberland, Lebanon and Lancaster, NACCRA
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hershey Grades: PK-8 | 349 students
329 W Areba Ave
Hershey, PA 17033
(717)533-2854 0.7 PK-8
- Hershey Grades: K | 8 students
1215 Fishburn Rd
Hershey, PA 17033 0.8 K
- Hershey Grades: PK-K | 46 students
50 E Chocolate Ave
Hershey, PA 17033
(717)533-1466 1.2 PK-K
- Hummelstown Grades: NS-12 | 272 students
1525 Sand Hill Road
Hummelstown, PA 17036
(717)533-4900 1.6 NS-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.