Terra Ceia Christian School
- Terra Ceia Christian School is an independent coeducational day school founded in 1937.
- The school is an institution established to provide a college preparatory education with the Christian perspective for students in grades K-12.
- An intellectual Christian environment enables students to excel in all areas associated with the classical liberal arts tradition - academics, athletics, and the arts - while simultaneously developing strong moral and ethical values.
- The school's low student-teacher ratio and family-like atmosphere enhance the learning process.
- The facility is located between Washington, NC and Plymouth, NC just off State Hwy 32.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Christian Schools International (CSI)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||164 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- A completed pastor's recommendation form and application, along with a meeting with the school board is required before enrollment. Applications can be found on the school's website at www.tccschool.com
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- BelhavenGrades: PK-12 | 180 students
983 W Main St
Belhaven, NC 27810
- PantegoGrades: 1-10 | 38 students
680 Mainstem Rd
Pantego, NC 27860
- WashingtonGrades: KG-10 | 37 students
3078 Us Highway 17 N
Washington, NC 27889
- RoperGrades: 1-12 | 27 students
201 Fairground Ln,
Roper, NC 27890
- GreenvilleGrades: K-5 | 28 students
2009 Pactolus Highway
Greenville, NC 27834
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.