Teurlings Catholic High School
- Top Ranked LA School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 767 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Teurlings Catholic develops each individual's ability to channel his Spirit for the glory of God. At Teurlings Catholic High School students can expect to receive the knowledge, skills, and values they need to live a full and balanced life. Their personal development involves the harmonious, balanced expression and use of their emotional, intellectual, physical, artistic and spiritual gifts. They scrutinize the adult models surrounding them, and their lifestyle decisions are influenced by these observations. If parents are to fulfill their serious obligation to provide an education which is in accordance with the teaching of the Church, their interest in and involvement with the school is essential. The ministry of teaching is centered in the trust of the whole Church community. Faculty, staff and administration of Teurlings Catholic High School are aware of their membership in the community of faith and the need to respect the partnership with the other members.
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Teurlings Catholic High School offer?
Teurlings Catholic High School offers 16 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Winter Track and Wrestling. Teurlings Catholic High School is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in Louisiana for most sports offered.
What is Teurlings Catholic High School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Teurlings Catholic High School?
The application deadline for Teurlings Catholic High School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
View the Teurlings Catholic High School yearly calendar below.
Endorse Teurlings Catholic High School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards