The KinderCare Difference is our commitment to your child's future.
With our experienced staff and innovative programs unlike any other, we provide your child with an unsurpassed learning experience.
Your child will discover that learning is fun, while making new friends and building strong relationships with teachers who partner with you in your child's education.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Knowledge Beginnings in Tewksbury, Massachusetts is conveniently located right off of Interstate 495 and close to Interstate 93. Our hours of operation are extremely convenient for commuters, as we are open 6:30 am to 6:30 pm. We provide all meals and snacks at the center and accommodate children with food allergies and restrictions. We have been providing the highest quality in child care since July of 2000. Our state-of-the-art building, comprehensive curriculum for each age group, and exceptionally clean environment are what make us the top choice for families when choosing a child care center in this area.
- Our center is a secure building with a keypad entry system. We also have cameras in the classrooms and parents can watch their children playing on monitors located in the lobby. We also have a large fenced in playground with multiple age appropriate climbing structures. In addition, all of our Teachers are First Aid and CPR certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: German, Hindi, Spanish
- Child Care Circuit Will accept any additional subsidy/voucher programs and all ages
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Tewksbury Knowledge Beginnings?
The application deadline for Tewksbury Knowledge Beginnings is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Tewksbury Knowledge Beginnings. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.