Melmark New England
- Melmark New England serves children and adolescents with developmental disabilities as well as significant and complex neurobehavioral challenges.
- Melmark New England provides evidence-based, educational, vocational, clinical, residential, and healthcare services, personally designed for each individual in an environment of warmth, care, and respect.
- Melmark New England utilizes a science-based, best-practices treatment philosophy grounded in the priniciples of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA).
- Our overriding goal is to help each individual reach his or her greatest level of independence across all skill areas and environments.
- Melmark New England seeks to partner with families and collaborate in the design of services that best meet the individual student's and family's needs.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||150 teachers|
|Average Class Size||6 students|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
AndoverGrades: PK-9 | 438 students
34 Sunset Rock Road
Andover, MA 01810
WatertownGrades: PK-8 | 148 students
69 Grove St
Watertown, MA 02472
BostonGrades: 7-12 | 1561 students
150 William T Morrissey Blvd
Boston, MA 02125
Prides CrossingGrades: 9-12 | 300 students
429 Hale St Box 227
Prides Crossing, MA 01965
Roxbury CrossingGrades: K-10 | 112 students
53 Parker Hill Ave
Roxbury Crossing, MA 02120
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?