The Academy Of Ability
- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Students: 24 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- We strive to develop an individualized program of instruction to meet each child`s needs and challenge each student to advance to meet his or her potential. Our slogan is living and learning because learning to live is equally important as making the grade, which is why we focus on academics and life skills. Academics are essential for developing physical, cognitive, and emotional skills for living. It is equally important to provide opportunities to participate in every area of life, including community integration, independent living, performing arts, and sports and recreation. We host a variety of events that allow our students to take center stage in life. These include stage productions of "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory," talent shows, prom and so much more. These opportunities build confidence for future success. We have a maximum enrollment of 30 students as a larger organization becomes increasingly difficult to maintain quality intervention and services that your children deserve. We strive to be caring, not corporate as to help our kids feel comfortable and "at home" while at the Academy of Ability. We are an equal opportunity school and offer entrance to students independent of their ethnic, race or religious preferences. By working hand-in-hand with parents and members of the community, our students have done amazing things. We only expect more as we continue to develop this unique program.
I need some information about your school ,what kind of disability you attendant, and if the student can obtain a High school Diploma
Endorse The Academy Of Ability. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.