The Academy Of Excellence
Tel: (479) 253-5400
- Tha Academy of Excellence is a non-profit organization established to set a standard of excellence in education in a very positive atmosphere.
- It is our mission to provide quality Christian education to the children of Carroll County and the surrounding area.
- The Academy's Mission: Building good character and a solid academic foundation in future leaders.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||65 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||See website for tuition information. http://www.academy-of-excellence.org/|
|Admissions Director||Wayne Carr|
- Preschool and Aftercare program
- Toddler Care program
- Kindergarten through 8th Grade
- A Beka Curriculum
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to The Academy Of Excellence is Clear Spring School (7.9 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lampe Grades: 7-12 | 21 students
296 Boys Ranch Rd
Lampe, MO 65681
(417) 779-5374 15.3 7-12
- Rogers Grades: PK-K | 98 students
626 West Olive Street
Rogers, AR 72756
(501) 631-6390 21.9 PK-K
- Rogers Grades: PK-8 | 362 students
1315 W Cypress St
Rogers, AR 72758
(479) 636-4421 22.6 PK-8
- Bentonville Grades: PK-3 | 72 students
4208 E Central Ave
Bentonville, AR 72712
(479) 271-9424 23.7 PK-3
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?