The Academy Of Excellence
- Tha Academy of Excellence is a non-profit organization established to set a standard of excellence in education in a very positive atmosphere.
- It is our mission to provide quality Christian education to the children of Carroll County and the surrounding area.
- The Academy's Mission: Building good character and a solid academic foundation in future leaders.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||65 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||See website for tuition information. http://www.academy-of-excellence.org/|
|Admissions Director||Wayne Carr|
- Preschool and Aftercare program
- Toddler Care program
- Kindergarten through 8th Grade
- A Beka Curriculum
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lampe Grades: 5-12 | 19 students
296 Boys Ranch Rd
Lampe, MO 65681 15.3 5-12
- Rogers Grades: PK-K | 98 students
626 West Olive Street
Rogers, AR 72756
(501)631-6390 21.9 PK-K
- Rogers Grades: PK-8 | 356 students
1315 W Cypress St
Rogers, AR 72758
(479)636-4421 22.6 PK-8
- Bentonville Grades: PK-6 | 105 students
4208 E Central Ave
Bentonville, AR 72712
(479)271-9424 23.7 PK-6
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.