The Academy Of Excellence
- Tha Academy of Excellence is a non-profit organization established to set a standard of excellence in education in a very positive atmosphere.
- It is our mission to provide quality Christian education to the children of Carroll County and the surrounding area.
- The Academy's Mission: Building good character and a solid academic foundation in future leaders.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||65 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||See website for tuition information. http://www.academy-of-excellence.org/|
|Admissions Director||Wayne Carr|
- Preschool and Aftercare program
- Toddler Care program
- Kindergarten through 8th Grade
- A Beka Curriculum
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school, and preschool to The Academy Of Excellence is Clear Spring School (7.9 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lampe Grades: 5-12 | 19 students
296 Boys Ranch Rd
Lampe, MO 65681 15.3 5-12
- Rogers Grades: PK-K | 98 students
626 West Olive Street
Rogers, AR 72756
(501)631-6390 21.9 PK-K
- Rogers Grades: PK-8 | 356 students
1315 W Cypress St
Rogers, AR 72758
(479)636-4421 22.6 PK-8
- Bentonville Grades: PK-6 | 105 students
4208 E Central Ave
Bentonville, AR 72712
(479)271-9424 23.7 PK-6
Private school tuition seems to go nowhere but up. We look at some of the reasons why and offer the opinion that a private school education is still good value.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.