The Bethlehem Childrens School
- Grades: 1-3
- Enrollment: 15 students
- Yearly Tuition: $9,000
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Bethlehem Children's School is an independent K-8 school established in 1995 to provide a positive learning experience for children. In our program, children learn cooperatively, working together and helping each other, rather than competing against each other. The pace of learning is determined by each child's own developmental readiness, rather than a standardized timetable determined by age. The motivation for learning is the child's innate curiosity, rather than the external influences of examinations. The school provides a low student to teacher ratio, where teachers, through individualized instruction, can create an environment that draws out natural curiosity and fosters the development of a genuine, life-long interest in learning. We strive to implement our mission and to instill a life-long love of learning through curiosity, independence and cooperation, flexibility, critical thinking, emotional growth, emotional security, holistic personal health, and social responsibility.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does The Bethlehem Childrens School cost?
The Bethlehem Childrens School's tuition is approximately $9,000 for private students.
When is the application deadline for The Bethlehem Childrens School?
The application deadline for The Bethlehem Childrens School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse The Bethlehem Childrens School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards