Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Cyber Patriots, First Lego League Robotics, Math Clubs, Speech and Debate Team, String Ensemble, Upper School Writing Club
Arts and Music Programs:
A Variety of After School Enrichments, Choir, Drama, Math Competition Club
- Educating your child to Think Well, Love Rightly & Live Wisely
- Formationnot mereInformation
- We are not simply concerned with what kind of student your child is, but we are concerned with what kind of person your child is becoming.What do you want your child to look like, not just when they are 18, but when they are 30, 40 and 50? The goal of a Cambridge education has a Telos (end) far beyond mere college entrance and preparation, as we believe this is a goal far too small for education.
- Teaching children to think and reason, The Cambridge School combines the tried and true stages of Classical education: Grammar, Logic& Rhetoric, with a Christian worldview. Small classes, dedicated Christian teachers, and comprehensive humanities, math, and science programs blend to deliver an exceptional experience where children find joy in every class.
- Learn more:http://cambridgeclassical.org/admission/
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does The Cambridge School cost?
What schools are The Cambridge School often compared to?
What is the acceptance rate of The Cambridge School?
What sports does The Cambridge School offer?
What is The Cambridge School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for The Cambridge School?
Endorse The Cambridge School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards