The Children's House (Bridgetown)
We are a Montessori-inspired Daycare, Preschool, and Kindergarten. We have worked for over 25 years to develop a unique educational model that blends the best of traditional and Montessori teaching methods.
At the Bridgetown location, we care for children as young as 6 weeks and up to 6th grade.
With six locations in Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky, most of our schools offer toddler care, Pre-School, Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten classes.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten
- Yearly Tuition: $205
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Tuition ranges from $75-$225. Please visit our site for full info: https://www.thechildrenshousecincinnati.com/bridgetown/
- A Premier Early Childhood Education through Montessori and Traditional Methodologies
- Founded in 1995, The Children`s House schools offer daycare, preschool, kindergarten, school-age virtual assisted learning, before and after-school care and summer camp. There are six Children`s House locations Bridgetown, Delhi, Madisonville and Montgomery in Ohio, and Hebron and Union in Kentucky.
- Normally we "clean green", but during the pandemic, we are using a hospital-grade virucide which, combined with following all CDC protocols, has led to 0 cases of COVID across our 450 students in 5 schools over 5 months. (This aligns with a new Yale University study we took part in with more than 57,000 U.S. child-care providers that concluded children in day-care programs present virtually no risk of transmitting Covid-19 to adults.) We believe in fostering children`s natural curiosity and excitement while providing a unique curriculum to build the foundation for a lifelong love of learning. TCH`s unique Rotation Program keeps learning exciting: children rotate classrooms for each subject (temporarily suspended) & classroom materials/themes rotate six times a year, per subject. The frequently changing themes bring excitement to the classrooms and engage the children instantly. While Montessori materials remain constant, new equipment and materials are set up in a beautiful and inviting way. Delving into a new topic of study with such enthusiasm and curiosity fuels a passion for lifelong learning.
- Tuition information and photo tours can be found on our site: www.thechildrenshousecincinnati.com.
Profile last updated: 10/20/2020
Endorse The Children's House (Bridgetown). Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.