The Children's House (Bridgetown)
Tel: (513) 574-9335
We are a Montessori-inspired Daycare, Preschool, and Kindergarten. We have worked for over 25 years to develop a unique educational model that blends the best of traditional and Montessori teaching methods.
At the Bridgetown location, we care for children as young as 6 weeks and up to 6th grade.
With six locations in Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky, most of our schools offer toddler care, Pre-School, Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten classes.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$205|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition ranges from $75-$225. Please visit our site for full info: https://www.thechildrenshousecincinnati.com/bridgetown/|
- A Premier Early Childhood Education through Montessori and Traditional Methodologies
- Founded in 1995, The Children`s House schools offer daycare, preschool, kindergarten, school-age virtual assisted learning, before and after-school care and summer camp. There are six Children`s House locations Bridgetown, Delhi, Madisonville and Montgomery in Ohio, and Hebron and Union in Kentucky.
- Normally we "clean green", but during the pandemic, we are using a hospital-grade virucide which, combined with following all CDC protocols, has led to 0 cases of COVID across our 450 students in 5 schools over 5 months. (This aligns with a new Yale University study we took part in with more than 57,000 U.S. child-care providers that concluded children in day-care programs present virtually no risk of transmitting Covid-19 to adults.) We believe in fostering children`s natural curiosity and excitement while providing a unique curriculum to build the foundation for a lifelong love of learning. TCH`s unique Rotation Program keeps learning exciting: children rotate classrooms for each subject (temporarily suspended) & classroom materials/themes rotate six times a year, per subject. The frequently changing themes bring excitement to the classrooms and engage the children instantly. While Montessori materials remain constant, new equipment and materials are set up in a beautiful and inviting way. Delving into a new topic of study with such enthusiasm and curiosity fuels a passion for lifelong learning.
- Tuition information and photo tours can be found on our site: www.thechildrenshousecincinnati.com.
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to The Children's House (Bridgetown) is Hillside Christian Academy (1.9 miles away)
The nearest elementary school is St. Jude Elementary School (0.5 miles away)
The nearest preschool is St. Johns Westminster Learning Center (2.9 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cincinnati Grades: K-8 | 480 students
5940 Bridgetown Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45248
(513) 598-2100 0.5 K-8
- Cincinnati Grades: 1-8 | 758 students
3180 South Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45248
(513) 347-2222 1.2 1-8
- Cincinnati Grades: K-11 | 13 students
5554 Muddy Creek Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45238
(513) 451-3777 1.9 K-11
- Cincinnati Grades: K-8 | 339 students
3729 Harding Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45211
(513) 661-7609 2.1 K-8
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed schools profoundly. It has affected teaching and activities. We look at these changes and how they impact our lives.