Our Lady Of The Visitation School
Tel: (513) 347-2222
- Our Lady of the Visitation School is a diocesan Roman Catholic School operated by the parish of Our Lady of the Visitation.
- Taking as our motto, "Many gifts, but the same Spirit," we strive to create a mutually respectful and compassionate Christian community in which each individual's talents are recognized and nourished and seen as significant to the building of the Kingdom.
- We are dedicated to providing a well-rounded quality education in a value-centered environment.
- Through academics, prayer and worship the staff and families of Our Lady of the Visitation work to impart to our children the Catholic traditions and faith and to live the Gospel message of Jesus Christ by serving the church and the broader community.
- We believe that administrators, teachers, parents, students and the parish community share the responsibility for advancing the school's mission.
- We believe that each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional and intellectual needs.
- We believe that education awakens for our students a sense of a global world wherein they can experience a God that is active and working in their lives.
- We believe that all children can learn and that optimum learning takes place when students are actively engaged and are in a safe and comfortable environment.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2007|
|Total Students||758 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.