Sayler Park Montessori
Tel: (513) 941-0102
- The Sayler Park School Community believes that all children should be educated in an inclusive environment that promotes the academic growth of all children to their maximum potential.
- The Mission of Sayler Park School is to educate all students to meet or exceed the district's defined academic standards.
- "We, the staff and parents, believe that every child can learn, given the time and appropriate methods and materials.
- It is our responsibility to promote the successful growth of each child academically, socially, emotionally, and physically.
- We must help each child develop self-esteem and respect for others, so that they may become conscientious and competent citizens." This will be an exciting year at Sayler Park.
- Initial planning has begun for our building renovation and new classrooms and gym.
- In addition, we are developing a partnership with the Boys and Girls Clubs of America.
- We are planning to offer after-school programs for students throughout the school year.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||31 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||31:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cincinnati Grades: PK-10 | 277 students
6743 Chestnut Street
Cincinnati, OH 45227
(513) 541-0220 16.8 PK-10
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.