Sayler Park Montessori
Tel: (513) 941-0102
- The Sayler Park School Community believes that all children should be educated in an inclusive environment that promotes the academic growth of all children to their maximum potential.
- The Mission of Sayler Park School is to educate all students to meet or exceed the district's defined academic standards.
- "We, the staff and parents, believe that every child can learn, given the time and appropriate methods and materials.
- It is our responsibility to promote the successful growth of each child academically, socially, emotionally, and physically.
- We must help each child develop self-esteem and respect for others, so that they may become conscientious and competent citizens." This will be an exciting year at Sayler Park.
- Initial planning has begun for our building renovation and new classrooms and gym.
- In addition, we are developing a partnership with the Boys and Girls Clubs of America.
- We are planning to offer after-school programs for students throughout the school year.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||31 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||31:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cincinnati Grades: PK-10 | 277 students
6743 Chestnut Street
Cincinnati, OH 45227
(513) 541-0220 16.8 PK-10
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.