Central Montessori Academy
5.00 (3 reviews)
- Choose Central Montessori Academy and you will have chosen a learning environment designed to nurture and cultivate the learning process.
- Our school is a place of discovery, curiousity, respect and enthusiasm.
- The result is a well-educated, confident, thoughful, and happy child who is encouraged to develop at his or her own pace.
- If you have been expecting more from your child's education and are looking for an individualized approach please come and take a tour of Central Montessori Academy.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences/ ADHD|
|Total Students||118 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$9,050|
|Tuition Notes||Part time pre-school available|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Cheri Hauer|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Crafts Club, Basic Training Club, Community Service Club, Culture Club, Soccer Club, Spanish Club Culture Club, Soccer Club, Spanish Club, Arts and Crafts Club,|
Basic Training Club,
Community Service Club,
- The best way to get to know our school is by visiting us and seeing the children enjoy learning. Sign up for a tour of Central Montessori Academy http://www.centralmontessoriacademy.com/enroll/visit/
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- CincinnatiGrades: PK-8 | 286 students
2335 Grandview Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45206
- CincinnatiGrades: NS-PK | 31 students
6720 Home City Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45233
- CincinnatiGrades: K-12 | 55 students
8100 Cornell Road
Cincinnati, OH 45249
- CincinnatiGrades: K-8 | 187 students
7754 Montgomery Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45236
- CincinnatiGrades: PK-6 | 145 students
3 Burton Woods Ln
Cincinnati, OH 45229
CMA is a GREAT! school. I would recommend it to everyone. The staff is incredible and it seems as if they are there for only "your" child. It's a warm and friendly environment and my daughter really excelled in that school. We still go to the events that they have. We just can't stay away....
- Posted by Student/Alumni - schac
Every time I walk in this school, I''m greeted with smiles by both the teachers and students. It just feels like a great place to be. The Upper Elementary teachers have had their own children go through Montessori Middle school and Montessori High School, so they fully understand how to prepare the students for what is to come, and they do it well. Instruction is rigorous and personalized. Classrooms are always open for parents to visit. Just come and watch. It's easy to see why our kids love it here. Learning happens.
- Posted by Parent - bwolf
Central Montessori Academy (CMA) is a wonderful school filled with caring, energetic, creative, and patient teachers. The teachers at all levels are wonderful! My children love their school and I love it as well. I love that my children are developing not only their academic skills but are becoming independent, respectful, and capable individuals. CMA offers Spanish, music, Physical Education, Art, computers, etc. as well as many other unique opportunities. We love CMA!
- Posted by Parent - cbeye
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.