- The Deck House School is a college preparatory boarding school for boys ages 15-19 who, for a variety of reasons, have been unable to reach their potential in traditional academic settings.
- The school offers a college preparatory curriculum comparable to that of many selective boarding schools.
- This is coupled with daily support, positive peer pressure and a disciplined, highly-structured community environment.
- The school's mission is to work with each student until he is ready and able to earn admission into another academic setting; whether it be secondary or tertiary.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 11-12|
|Total Students||13 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 10%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||2:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
EdgecombGrades: KG-8 | 72 students
119 Cross Point Rd
Edgecomb, ME 04556
WiscassetGrades: 11 | 42 students
485 Chewonki Neck Road
Wiscasset, ME 04578
WiscassetGrades: KG-11 | 31 students
143 Beechnut Hill Rd
Wiscasset, ME 04578
BathGrades: PK-12 | 24 students
2 Davenport Cir Ste 20
Bath, ME 04530
WoolwichGrades: K-12 | 88 students
425 Chops Point Rd
Woolwich, ME 04579
May 24, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fishes offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.