The Drake School
- Thank you for taking the time to explore The Drake School.
- We would be delighted to meet with you and discuss how we can serve your family.
- If you would like to arrange a private tour to view our school and discuss our philosophy and educational program, please call (770) 879-8922.
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-4|
|Total Students||19 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||8 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition may be paid yearly or monthly.|
|Admissions Director||Dawn Hipp|
- At The Drake School we believe in building the strongest educational foundation possible. We keep the size of our classes small to insure everyone is recieving what they need. A combination of A Beka, Macmillan, Harcourt and Scott Foresman curriculum's are used to keep the children challenged.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Stone Mountain Grades: K-6 | 60 students
2125 Rockbridge Rd
Stone Mountain, GA 30087
(678)740-0215 2.7 K-6
- Stone Mountain Grades: K-12 | 24 students
5587 Redan Rd
Stone Mountain, GA 30088
(770)469-3056 4.1 K-12
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.