The Drake School
- Thank you for taking the time to explore The Drake School.
- We would be delighted to meet with you and discuss how we can serve your family.
- If you would like to arrange a private tour to view our school and discuss our philosophy and educational program, please call (770) 879-8922.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||53 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||8 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition may be paid yearly or monthly.|
|Admissions Director||Dawn Hipp|
- At The Drake School we believe in building the strongest educational foundation possible. We keep the size of our classes small to insure everyone is recieving what they need. A combination of A Beka, Macmillan, Harcourt and Scott Foresman curriculum's are used to keep the children challenged.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Stone Mountain Grades: PK-3 | 20 students
2125 Rockbridge Rd
Stone Mountain, GA 30087
(770)498-5850 2.7 PK-3
- Stone Mountain Grades: K-12 | 24 students
5587 Redan Rd
Stone Mountain, GA 30088
(770)469-3056 4.1 K-12
We have spent tens of billions on educational technology since the 1990s. Has all this spending improved educational outcomes?
Use this five-point checklist to keep your search for private schools organized.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.