The Garden Road School
Tel: (914) 528-2519
- The Garden Road School's philosophy is centered on education of the whole child.
- Throughout our curriculum, academics, creative arts and core human values merge to meet the needs of each and every student's individual learning styles.
- The result is a holistic setting in which each child's potential is realized and nurtured.
- Our academic approach implements experiential, sensory, all-round learning, with application into practical living.
- Our studies are integrated with the arts: music, dance, theater, movement, singing, and fine arts.
- This program provides an opportunity for the children to develop and interact socially, to enhance their language and reference fields and to develop their fine and gross motor skills, in a caring, nurturing environment.
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-4|
|Total Students||16 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Albany Grades: NS-12 | 361 students
135-140 Academy Road
Albany, NY 12208
(518) 429-2300 93.2 NS-12
- Bronx Grades: PK-8 | 289 students
801 Bartholdi Street
Bronx, NY 10467
(718) 944-0958 29.3 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.