The Garden Road School
- The Garden Road School's philosophy is centered on education of the whole child.
- Throughout our curriculum, academics, creative arts and core human values merge to meet the needs of each and every student's individual learning styles.
- The result is a holistic setting in which each child's potential is realized and nurtured.
- Our academic approach implements experiential, sensory, all-round learning, with application into practical living.
- Our studies are integrated with the arts: music, dance, theater, movement, singing, and fine arts.
- This program provides an opportunity for the children to develop and interact socially, to enhance their language and reference fields and to develop their fine and gross motor skills, in a caring, nurturing environment.
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-4|
|Total Students||16 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Albany Grades: PK-12 | 335 students
135-140 Academy Road
Albany, NY 12208
(518)429-2300 93.2 PK-12
- Bronx Grades: PK-8 | 289 students
801 Bartholdi Street
Bronx, NY 10467
(718)944-0958 29.3 PK-8
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.