The Garden Road School
- The Garden Road School's philosophy is centered on education of the whole child.
- Throughout our curriculum, academics, creative arts and core human values merge to meet the needs of each and every student's individual learning styles.
- The result is a holistic setting in which each child's potential is realized and nurtured.
- Our academic approach implements experiential, sensory, all-round learning, with application into practical living.
- Our studies are integrated with the arts: music, dance, theater, movement, singing, and fine arts.
- This program provides an opportunity for the children to develop and interact socially, to enhance their language and reference fields and to develop their fine and gross motor skills, in a caring, nurturing environment.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-4|
|Total Students||16 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Albany Grades: PK-12 | 335 students
135-140 Academy Road
Albany, NY 12208
(518)429-2300 93.2 PK-12
- Bronx Grades: PK-8 | 289 students
801 Bartholdi Street
Bronx, NY 10467
(718)944-0958 29.3 PK-8
- Brooklyn Grades: NS-12 | 235 students
8515 Ridge Boulevard
Brooklyn, NY 11209
(718)238-3308 47.3 NS-12
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.