The Goddard School
The Goddard School in Marshallton/West Chester, provides the highest quality preschool program. We offer programs for Infants through Kindergarten. Our school is unique as we are the very first Goddard School ever opened and we are housed in a historic hundred year old building! Our families and teachers tell us how much they love the warm, homey feeling of our school! Our experienced and loving teachers help to build an educational foundation for each child. The FLEX curriculum incorporates STEAM and offers resources including Spanish, Sign Language and Yoga.
Our school serves families in the West Chester, Downingtown, East Fallowfield and Romansville areas.
To learn more about The Goddard School, please visit https://www.goddardschool.com/philadelphia/marshallton-sugarsbridge-road-pa
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten
- Students: 40 students
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Summer School Offered
Summer Program Details
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 26%
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- The Goddard School in Marshallton/West Chester, provides the highest quality preschool program. We offer full and part time schedules. Our school serves Infants through a private day Kindergarten. Our experienced and loving teachers help to build an educational foundation for each child. The FLEX curriculum incorporates STEAM and offers resources including Spanish, Sign Language and Yoga. Our school serves families in the West Chester, Downingtown, East Fallowfield and Romansville areas and we would love the opportunity to have your family become a part of our Goddard Marshallton/West Chester family!! Call or email us for a virtual visit today!!
Endorse The Goddard School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
December 16, 2021Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
December 15, 2021Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.