St Agnes Catholic School
- Saint Agnes School is an exceptional place of learning; an outstanding staff of faith-filled, dedicated professionals and parents collaborate in the learning process that integrates the religious formation program with sound intellectual preparation in the academic areas of the curriculum.
- The vision of the principal and school staff is that of a peace-filled school community in which both students and staff treat one another with care and respect.
- The mission of Saint Agnes School is to teach Christ's message in a faith-shared community through worship of God and service to His people.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2015|
|Total Students||378 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed St Agnes Catholic School also viewed these schools: Our Lady Of Mount Carmel School, Blessed Virgin Mary School, Waldron Mercy Academy, Ss Philip & James Elementary School and Pope John Paul Ii Regional Catholic Elementary School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- PhiladelphiaGrades: 1-8 | 218 students
2329 S 3rd St
Philadelphia, PA 19148
- DarbyGrades: PK-8 | 217 students
47 Macdade Blvd
Darby, PA 19023
- Merion StationGrades: NS-8 | 479 students
513 Montgomery Avenue
Merion Station, PA 19066
- ExtonGrades: PK-8 | 508 students
721 E Lincoln Hwy
Exton, PA 19341
- CoatesvilleGrades: K-9 | 602 students
2875 Manor Rd
Coatesville, PA 19320
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.