St Agnes Catholic School
St Agnes Catholic School Photo #2 - Our mission at Saint Agnes Catholic School is to develop every student spiritually, intellectually, physically, emotionally, and socially in a joyful, faith-based environment that inspires integrity, citizenship, leadership and service to others in the Church and in the world.
St Agnes Catholic School Photo #3 - Our mission at Saint Agnes Catholic School is to develop every student spiritually, intellectually, physically, emotionally, and socially in a joyful, faith-based environment that inspires integrity, citizenship, leadership and service to others in the Church and in the world.
- Programs available for children in Preschool to Grade 8
- Recognized by the Archdiocese of Philadelphia as a 2019 School of Distinction
- Twice recognized by the Department of Education as a National Blue Ribbon School of Excellence.
- The Class of 2020 received over $400,000 in academic scholarships bringing the total to over $2,000,000 since 2016!
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
National Association for the Education of Young Children
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
MSA-CESS Middle States Association Commissions on Elementary and Secondary Schools
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||Summer Enrichment Program offered for Rising 1st to 7th Graders|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2015|
|Total Students||389 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Number of AP Courses||2 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||Math Honors|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(School Uniform Required)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition will be discussed during your tour.|
|Admissions Director||Jenifer Nevins|
|Endowment Size||$2 million|
|Total Sports Offered||10 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Field Hockey, Flag Football, Football, Lacrosse, Soccer, Track and FieldBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Field Hockey, Flag Football,
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||14 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Altar Servers, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, Robotics Club, School Newspaper, Science Explorers, Student Council, Yearbook Club, Youth Group
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Club, Band, Drama Club, Piano and Guitar Lessons, youth choir
- Saint Agnes School has been providing generations of Academic Excellence in Catholic Education since 1871. Saint Agnes School is an exceptional place of learning; an outstanding staff of faith-filled, dedicated professionals and parents collaborate in the learning process that integrates the religious formation program with sound intellectual preparation in the academic areas of the curriculum. The vision of the principal and school staff is that of a peace-filled school community in which both students and staff treat one another with care and respect. The mission of Saint Agnes School is to teach Christ's message in a faith-shared community through worship of God and service to His people.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bryn Mawr Grades: PK-12 | 575 students
701 Montgomery Avenue
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
(610)525-2700 16.2 PK-12
- Bryn Mawr Grades: K-12
480 S Bryn Mawr Ave
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
(610)527-3915 14.4 K-12
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.