The Hagedorn Little Village School
- School's mission is to provide the finest educational and therapeutic programs to infants, pre-school and elementary school children with a wide range of developmental delays and disabilities.
- We strive to help each child we serve achieve their highest potential, educationally, emotionally and socially by creating a nurturing environment for the child and a supportive framework for their families.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||319 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||40:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Massapequa Grades: PK-K | 87 students
98 Jerusalem Ave
Massapequa, NY 11758
(516)541-6365 0.6 PK-K
- Seaford Grades: NS-8 | 431 students
4045 Jerusalem Ave
Seaford, NY 11783
(516)541-1229 0.7 NS-8
- Wantagh Grades: PK | 6 students
1309 Wantagh Ave
Wantagh, NY 11793
(516)765-3696 1.6 PK
- Farmingdale Grades: NS-PK | 96 students
210 Merritts Road
Farmingdale, NY 11735
(516)694-6530 1.9 NS-PK
- Seaford Grades: PK-8 | 543 students
2001 Jackson Ave
Seaford, NY 11783
(516)785-6784 1.9 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.