Dilly Dally Nursery And Kindergarten
- Dilly Dally Nursery & Kindergarten has been serving the community since 1962 and is family owned and operated We have specially designed educational programs for nursery and pre-kindergarten.
- Our classes are for children three years through five years of age.
- A whole language curriculum that encourages children to grow educationally, physically, emotionally and socially is implemented by caring and certified teachers.
- Our school works hard to stay on top of the most up to date teaching methods.
- We are constantly changing our curriculum but maintaining basic methods that we believe nurture children's learning.
- Our methods are exemplified in the activities we do with the children.
- Children learn by doing things themselves and we provide them with an endless amount of enthusiasm as well as tools to explore with.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||96 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- FarmingdaleGrades: PK-KG | 271 students
145 Prospect St
Farmingdale, NY 11735
- MassapequaGrades: PK-KG | 87 students
Po Box 1609
Massapequa, NY 11758
- Massapequa ParkGrades: K-9 | 199 students
379 Linden St
Massapequa Park, NY 11762
- SeafordGrades: PK | 319 students
750 Hicksville Rd
Seaford, NY 11783
- AmityvilleGrades: 1-9 | 27 students
76 Parkway Ave
Amityville, NY 11701
Nearby Homes for Sale
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.