Dilly Dally Nursery And Kindergarten
- Dilly Dally Nursery & Kindergarten has been serving the community since 1962 and is family owned and operated We have specially designed educational programs for nursery and pre-kindergarten.
- Our classes are for children three years through five years of age.
- A whole language curriculum that encourages children to grow educationally, physically, emotionally and socially is implemented by caring and certified teachers.
- Our school works hard to stay on top of the most up to date teaching methods.
- We are constantly changing our curriculum but maintaining basic methods that we believe nurture children's learning.
- Our methods are exemplified in the activities we do with the children.
- Children learn by doing things themselves and we provide them with an endless amount of enthusiasm as well as tools to explore with.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||96 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.