St. Lukes Early Chldhd Center
- St. Luke's Early Childhood Center is located adjacent to St. Lukes Church in Farmingdale.
- The center has been in operation since 1987 and is licensed through New York state office of children and family services.
- The Center has a staff of twenty eight full and part time teachers and assistant teachers.
- Our teachers are New York state certified and our teachers and assistants are professionally trained to meet the requirements of New York state office of children and family services.
- In keeping with these guidelines, the staff is trained in day care program development, nutrition and health needs of children, principles of childhoold development and safety and security procedures, first aid and cpr to name a few.
- We recognize that each child is an individual that all children are creative and that all children need to succeed.
- We stress the total development of each child spiritually, morally, intellectually, socially, emotionally and physically.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
|Religious Affiliation||Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (formerly AELC, ALC, or LCA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||271 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- FarmingdaleGrades: NS-PK | 96 students
210 Merritts Road
Farmingdale, NY 11735
- MassapequaGrades: PK-KG | 87 students
Po Box 1609
Massapequa, NY 11758
- Massapequa ParkGrades: K-9 | 199 students
379 Linden St
Massapequa Park, NY 11762
- AmityvilleGrades: 1-9 | 27 students
76 Parkway Ave
Amityville, NY 11701
- SeafordGrades: PK | 319 students
750 Hicksville Rd
Seaford, NY 11783
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.
January 07, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.
December 27, 2017
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.