Crestwood Country Day School
Tel: (631) 692-6361
- Crestwood Country Day School has taken the lead on all fronts, academically and with small class size and a professional, dedicated, certified teaching staff.
- Crestwood's students have the opportunity to experience a complete education, from Toddlers through Pre-School, in a program that surpasses the guidelines and standards established by the New York State Department of Education.
- Crestwood Country Day School provides a creative, individualized, academic experience; a haven in which children may comfortably and safely explore the magical world of an enriched education, where self-esteem and a sense of community are fostered in a small class setting.
- We provide a nurturing, sensitive atmosphere encouraging high standards and personal accomplishment, supported by a well-informed teaching staff and a forward thinking administration in partnership with the entire school community.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||204 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Stephanie Hart|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Commack Grades: NS-8 | 245 students
2 Indian Head Rd
Commack, NY 11725
(631) 543-0202 9.4 NS-8
- East Northport Grades: PK-8 | 394 students
1025 5th Ave
East Northport, NY 11731
(631) 261-5130 8.6 PK-8
- Glen Head Grades: PK-8 | 353 students
250 Valentines Lane
Glen Head, NY 11545
(516) 621-2420 8.8 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.