Miss Sue's Nursery School & Kindergarten
Tel: (516) 938-0894
- Miss Sue's Nursery School and Kindergarten has half-day programs tailored to your needs for children 2 years 4 months through Kindergarten.
- Our school program runs from September through June. We offer half-day sessions ranging from 2 to 5 days per week.
- Curriculum guides are distributed to parents monthly with details on skills and concepts in Art, Language Arts, Math, Science, Social Studies, Music and Movement.
- Songs, recipes, science experiments, bibliographies, games and family activities are also sent home weekly.
- Individual progress reports are made on a regular basis through frequent phone calls and Parent-Teacher Conferences.
- Our Kindergarten program is an extension of our Nursery School philosophy.
- Children continue to work at their own levels in learning centers.
- More challenging Reading and Math Readiness skills are presented through language experience activities and child-centered investigations as well as through individualized work pages, workbooks and computer activities.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-1|
|Total Students||99 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Plainview Grades: NS-PK | 139 students
99 Central Park Rd
Plainview, NY 11803
(516) 349-1966 0.8 NS-PK
- Plainview Grades: PK-6 | 154 students
25 Country Dr
Plainview, NY 11803
(516) 681-5922 0.8 PK-6
- Melville Grades: PK-K | 204 students
313 Round Swamp Rd
Melville, NY 11747
(631) 692-6361 1.4 PK-K
Nearby Homes for Sale
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.