Good Shepherd Lutheran School
Good Shepherd Lutheran School provides infant daycare from 6 weeks old, along with full and half day toddler classes, full and half day nursery classes and full day Pre-K. Our Summer "SPLASH" program is for 6 weeks through 12 years old. We offer full and halfday sessions for eight weeks. Our 5 acre campus includes a fully air-conditioned facilty with nine spacious classrooms, a gymnasium and a large, fenced-in playround.
Licensed by the New York State Office of Children and Family Services, we provide before and after care, from 7am to 6pm. We also hold Voluntary Pre-School Registration with New York State Department of Education.
All teachers have education degrees; all staff is certified CPR/AED/First Aid, 6 staff members are MAT (medication administration) certified.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 139 students
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 41%
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Tuition rates vary based on program: full day, half day, and the number of days per week.
- Good Shepherd Lutheran School provides an infant daycare program. ages 6 weeks to 18 months, along with a full- and half day toddler progrm, ages 18 months to 36 months. We also have full and haf day nursery classes fpr three year olds and full day and extended day Pre-K classes.for four year olds. The Summer program is for ages infant through 12 years old and offers full and half day programs for two week sessions for a total of eight weeks. Our 5 acre campus includes a fully air-conditioned facilty with seven spacious classrooms, children's library, gymnasium and a large, fenced-in playround. Licensed by the New York State Office of Children and Family Services, we provide Before and After Care, with hours of 7am to 6pm. We also are a NYS Education Department non-public registered school. All teachers have early childhood education degrees (BAs and MAs); All staff is certified in CPR/AED & First Aid, Selected staff members are also MAT certified for medication administration...
Endorse Good Shepherd Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.