The Huntington Learning Center
- In 1977 Dr. Raymond and Eileen Huntington did more than open their first Huntington Learning Center.
- They started an entire industry. We're only successful because our students are.
- Founded in 1977, Huntington Learning Center has served America's students and families longer than any other tutoring provider.
- We help students ages 5 to 17 achieve remarkable improvements in their grades, test scores and self-esteem.
- The success of our program lies in the one-to-one attention we devote to every child and the expertise of our caring, certified teachers.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||128 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.