St Margaret Mary Catholic School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (407) 644-7537
- The Mission of St. Margaret Mary Catholic School Is to Proclaim the Gospel Through word, worship, and service, to recognize that each child is a unique creation, and to promote high academic in a caring community.
- St. Margaret Mary School was established in 1954 by the Sisters of Christian Charity to serve the families of the parish.
- The school is located in the same block as the church in beautiful downtown Winter Park.
- Today 545 students in grades PK-4 through 8th grade attend the school housed in three buildings.
- St. Margaret Mary School is accredited by the Florida Catholic Conference, all the faculty is certified in their area.
- Class size ranges from 15 to 30, with larger classes having both a teacher and assistant.
- All teachers are certified by the State of Florida; one third have a master's degree.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2006|
|Total Students||528 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||39 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Orlando Grades: PK-8 | 329 students
4005 Edgewater Drive
Orlando, FL 32804
(407) 293-7691 2.8 PK-8
- Winter Park Grades: PK-12 | 429 students
4800 Howell Branch Road
Winter Park, FL 32792
(407) 645-2343 4.1 PK-12
- Maitland Grades: PK-8 | 231 students
866 Lake Howell Road
Maitland, FL 32751
(407) 331-5144 3.1 PK-8
looking to move to Florida and looking for best catholic schools to determine where.
- Posted by Parent - vanen
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?