Lake Forrest Preparatory School
Tel: (407) 331-5144
- The Lake Forrest Preparatory School was established in 1991 to provide the choice of a private school community to a broader population; to create a community school where each child is safe, and very well educated.
- Here each parent is invited to partner in the education of children and each child receives the chance to achieve his or her greatest potential.
- Each child and every family enjoys individual attention and respect, the very cornerstones on which successful learning is built.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Independent Schools of Florida|
National Council for Private School Accreditation
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||231 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Ann Mallamas|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Oviedo Grades: PK-8 | 128 students
1625 Montessori Pt
Oviedo, FL 32765
(407) 678-3879 3.4 PK-8
- Maitland Grades: PK-7 | 174 students
236 N Swoope Ave
Maitland, FL 32751
(407) 628-0019 2.5 PK-7
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?