- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 95 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The Joy of Learning reserves the right to determine whether a child should remain at the center when illness is a consideration. The Joy Of Learning program is designed to broaden children's intellectual horizons from a developmentally appropriate perspective. It is our mission to defend and promote the potential of all children by providing them with developmentally appropriate and caring environment that supports children's emotional, social, cognitive and physical development, while responding to the needs of families. We are committed to establish a community where, children, parents, teachers and staff will be engaged in a challenging and joyful environment that encourages children to learn and grow confidently. With a child-initiated play and inquiry, we will be able to negotiate our curriculum on an on-going basis. We will learn from children through documentation (observations and extensive record keeping). The use of high-quality documentation of children's work will be displayed to enhance their learning through constant observation and sharing.
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are The Joy Of Learning often compared to?
When is the application deadline for The Joy Of Learning?
Endorse The Joy Of Learning. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards