The Joy Of Learning
- The Joy of Learning reserves the right to determine whether a child should remain at the center when illness is a consideration.
- The Joy Of Learning program is designed to broaden children's intellectual horizons from a developmentally appropriate perspective.
- It is our mission to defend and promote the potential of all children by providing them with developmentally appropriate and caring environment that supports children's emotional, social, cognitive and physical development, while responding to the needs of families.
- We are committed to establish a community where, children, parents, teachers and staff will be engaged in a challenging and joyful environment that encourages children to learn and grow confidently.
- With a child-initiated play and inquiry, we will be able to negotiate our curriculum on an on-going basis.
- We will learn from children through documentation (observations and extensive record keeping).
- The use of high-quality documentation of children's work will be displayed to enhance their learning through constant observation and sharing.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||95 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami Grades: 3-7 | 15 students
4005 Nw 114th Ave # 1
Miami, FL 33178 0.2 3-7
- Miami Grades: NS | 31 students
3655 Nw 107th Ave Ste 112
Miami, FL 33178
(305)471-4900 0.8 NS
- Miami Grades: PK-K | 26 students
10395 Nw 41st St Ste 150
Miami, FL 33178
(305)463-9085 1 PK-K