The Learning Village School
- Our mission is to provide our children and families with a loving home away from home by intertwining a compassionate, nurturing environment with a challenging curriculum that meets the needs of the whole child, thus creating a school community.
- Village Green is a curriculum-based school that offers Preschool to children ages 2 through Kindergarten and Childcare/After School Care to children ages 2 through the end of elementary school.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||156 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sterling Grades: NS-K | 90 students
21290 Springlake Ct
Sterling, VA 20166
(703)444-4217 3.4 NS-K
- Sterling Grades: PK-K | 41 students
624 W Church Road
Sterling, VA 20164
(703)430-2781 4.3 PK-K
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.