The Learning Village School
- Our mission is to provide our children and families with a loving home away from home by intertwining a compassionate, nurturing environment with a challenging curriculum that meets the needs of the whole child, thus creating a school community.
- Village Green is a curriculum-based school that offers Preschool to children ages 2 through Kindergarten and Childcare/After School Care to children ages 2 through the end of elementary school.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-5|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||156 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sterling Grades: NS-K | 90 students
21290 Springlake Ct
Sterling, VA 20166
(703)444-4217 3.4 NS-K
- Sterling Grades: PK-K | 41 students
624 W Church Road
Sterling, VA 20164
(703)430-2781 4.3 PK-K
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.