The Little Country School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- The Little Country School has proudly served the Jacksonville community since 1982.
- The Little Country School is a place where students are happy and content.
- Our school provides a nurturing environment with teachers that are fair, firm, and consistent; creating an atmosphere conducive to learning, where students feel safe and comfortable.
- At The Little Country School, we teach Christian morals, good manners, and personal integrity.
- We encourage our students to "be their best selves" each day and to strive for excellence.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||58 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jacksonville Grades: 4-12 | 17 students
13328 Dunn Creek Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32218
(904)714-0040 3.2 4-12
- Jacksonville Grades: PK-12 | 302 students
1614 Leonid Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32218
(904)751-9803 3.2 PK-12
- Jacksonville Grades: K-8 | 137 students
3930 University Blvd S
Jacksonville, FL 32216
(904)733-4722 10.7 K-8
- Neptune Beach Grades: PK-12 | 236 students
610 Florida Blvd
Neptune Beach, FL 32266
(904)241-4211 15.7 PK-12
Great school! My children love being at school and I have peace of mind knowing they are safe. Also, with small classes, they get so much one on one time with the teacher! I highly recommend this school!
- Posted by Parent - kpick
My children ages 5 and 9 yo both attend this school. My 9 yo daughter has been there for 4 years. I have consistently been impressed with the quality of the curriculum and compassion of the teachers. It is nice that dance and gymnastics and music are all incorporated into the curriculum. It is a safe, small, protected environment where each child is given the attention, love, and moral(spiritual) guidance that he or she needs. Dr. Jay and the rest of the staff truly have a heart for God and all of his children. I would highly recommend Little Country School.
- Posted by Parent - phyli
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.