- North Florida Educational Institute is created to serve students in the city of Jacksonville and the surrounding counties.
- The program is set up to meet the needs of students with specific learning disabilities, underachieving in oversized classrooms, and lacking the basic fundamental academic skills.
- Our students may have problems keeping organized, and may easily lose schoolwork.
- They may feel frustrated and like they can¡¯t catch up to their peers until they begin school here.
- They are smart but need help and encouragement. NFEI students want to learn, and can succeed if they are given the right tools.
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||219 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
JacksonvilleGrades: 6-12 | 94 students
440 Lenox Sq
Jacksonville, FL 32254
JacksonvilleGrades: 9-12 | 900 students
2725 College St
Jacksonville, FL 32205
JacksonvilleGrades: PK-12 | 607 students
7587 Blanding Blvd.
Jacksonville, FL 32244
JacksonvilleGrades: 1-12 | 39 students
11697 Normandy Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32221
JacksonvilleGrades: 5-12 | 17 students
13328 Dunn Creek Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32218
NFEI is a wonderful school that provides students of Duval County a top notch educational experience.
- Posted by Teacher - T
Nearby Homes for Sale
May 26, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.