The Nativity School Of Worcester
- Grades: 5-8
- Enrollment: 66 students
- Application Deadline: May. 15 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
White Shirt, Purple Tie, Khaki Pants, and Dress Shoes
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Resident of the city of Worcester
- Eligible for free or reduced lunch program at current school
- Expected to attend the mandatory three-week summer session in July
- School accepts students who are now in the 4th grade to enter 5th grade. Occasionally, the School accepts a 5th grader to enter into 6th grade.
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does The Nativity School Of Worcester offer?
The Nativity School Of Worcester offers 5 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer and Track and Field.
When is the application deadline for The Nativity School Of Worcester?
The application deadline for The Nativity School Of Worcester is May. 15 / rolling (applications are due on May. 15 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
Endorse The Nativity School Of Worcester. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards