The Nurturing Place is a Child Development Center that opened its doors on September 1989.
Our main goal has always been to provide children we serve with a safe, fun learning environment that is child focused.
We offer programs for infants, toddlers, preschoolers, and pre-kindergarteners.
Our motto has always been "We hold their hands for a little while, their hearts forever".
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 61 students
- Yearly Tuition: $250
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 40%
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Tuition is $250.00 per week.
- Our infant program is a nurturing "home away from home" where the dedicated staff help the children grow, develop, and prepare for toddlerhood.
- The toddler program provides an environment that focuses on a child's need to develop a sense of trust and emotional security while making discoveries about themselves, their abilities, and the world around them.
- Pre-School and Pre-K children are exposed to a rich environment that enhances their self-worth and stimulates their natural curiosity. The children receive the special attention necessary to enourage good learning behaviors and a positive learning experience.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does The Nurturing Place, a York Street Child Development Center cost?
The Nurturing Place, a York Street Child Development Center's tuition is approximately $250 for private students.
When is the application deadline for The Nurturing Place, a York Street Child Development Center?
The application deadline for The Nurturing Place, a York Street Child Development Center is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse The Nurturing Place, a York Street Child Development Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
The Evolution of Early Reading Strategies for Children
Explore the journey of early reading strategies from the 17th century to the present day, uncovering the evolution of tools, methods, and technologies that have shaped how children learn to read. This article delves into the historical milestones and contemporary approaches that offer a fascinating look at literacy development in children.
The Evolution of School Choice: A Focus on Vouchers
Explore the history and evolution of school choice, focusing on vouchers. This article provides an in-depth analysis of vouchers' origins, growth, benefits, and criticisms as part of the broader school choice movement, along with a look at current trends and future outlook.
August 11, 2023Admissions Matters: Following Up, The Competition, & Deadlines
Navigating the complex landscape of private high school admissions requires expertise and insight. This article delves into essential areas that every school should master: inquiry follow-up, standing out in a competitive market, and choosing between rolling admissions and fixed admissions deadlines.