- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 190 students
- Yearly Tuition: $16,950
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: Feb. 25 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The Presentation School is a a faith filled independent school founded upon Catholic values while welcoming families of all faiths. Embracing the uniqueness of children in their preparation as life-long learners, the k-8 school provides an integrated curriculum, emphasizing high expectations, active learning and the arts. Within our small class environment, students are challenged to reach their individual potentials.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does The Presentation School cost?
What sports does The Presentation School offer?
When is the application deadline for The Presentation School?
Endorse The Presentation School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards