St. Francis Solano School
- Since 1945, Saint Francis Solano School has proudly provided a strong, Catholic education for students in Kindergarten through Eighth Grade.
- At Saint Francis Solano School, the students will continue their educational journey, growing as unique individuals in the spirit of Jesus Christ toward social responsibility and spiritual maturity.
- Parents, as primary educators working with teachers and administrators as facilitators, will provide the framework for students as they build a solid academic foundation.
- Each student will strive to attain his or her highest potential in a community of Christian dignity and respect.
- The community of Saint Francis Solano School challenges students to embrace Roman Catholic values in an atmosphere of academic excellence.
- We are committed to addressing all areas of education: spiritual, intellectual, physical, and social.
- As a Catholic school, we lead the students in opportunities to develop a relationship with God, the Catholic Church, and to appreciate our Catholic heritage.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||239 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||25 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,186|
|Admissions Director||Cheryl Casciani|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Golf, VolleyballBasketball, Golf,|
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.