- Since 1945, Saint Francis Solano School has proudly provided a strong, Catholic education for students in Kindergarten through Eighth Grade.
- At Saint Francis Solano School, the students will continue their educational journey, growing as unique individuals in the spirit of Jesus Christ toward social responsibility and spiritual maturity.
- Parents, as primary educators working with teachers and administrators as facilitators, will provide the framework for students as they build a solid academic foundation.
- Each student will strive to attain his or her highest potential in a community of Christian dignity and respect.
- The community of Saint Francis Solano School challenges students to embrace Roman Catholic values in an atmosphere of academic excellence.
- We are committed to addressing all areas of education: spiritual, intellectual, physical, and social.
- As a Catholic school, we lead the students in opportunities to develop a relationship with God, the Catholic Church, and to appreciate our Catholic heritage.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||239 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||25 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,186|
|Admissions Director||Cheryl Casciani|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Golf, VolleyballBasketball, Golf,
May 24, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fishes offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.