The Principled Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in California for:
Academics and Faculty
uniform - navy blue pants/skirts, white or navy shirt, sweatshirt or jacket with P.A. logo
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Art Club, Basketball Club, Chess Club, Cooking Club, Fiber Arts Club, Gymnastics Club, Spanish Club
- The Principled Academy mission is to work in partnership with parents to pass on the classical and religious core values of culture to the next generation through academic excellence, comprehensive character education, the creation of a caring, responsible, and creative learning community and the development of the unique genius of each child. The Principled Academy incorporates the California Teaching Standards and select topics from the Core Knowledge curriculum. The curriculum helps students establish a strong foundation of knowledge from grade to grade.
- Our Preschool is dedicated to the development of good character and academic readiness for success in elementary school, and love of lifelong learning. The Preschool offers caring, nurturing, experienced staff who have worked together for years, Kindergarten readiness skills, pre-reading, pre-writing, and pre-math curriculum, music and movement, arts and crafts activities, and developmentatly appropriate, varied, and fascinating curriculum.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of The Principled Academy?
What is The Principled Academy's ranking?
When is the application deadline for The Principled Academy?
Endorse The Principled Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards