The Summit School
- The Summit School serves 156 students in grades Inquire with school and is a member of the State or regional independent school association. The student:teacher of The Summit School is 7:1.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
|Grades Offered||Grades Inquire with school|
|Total Students||156 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New York Grades: K-12 | 530 students
219 Stanton Street
New York, NY 10002
(212)995-1987 10.7 K-12
- Whitestone Grades: 3-8 | 120 students
24-20 Parsons Boulevard
Whitestone, NY 11357
(718)352-2100 4.6 3-8
- Brooklyn Grades: K-12 | 99 students
567 Kingston Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11203
(718)498-2500 9.7 K-12
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
Getting your child into a competitive school is a tough assignment. Don't let the many challenges overwhelm you. There is a simple solution.
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.