The University Of Children
Let your child engage in a personalized Montessori education in a hands-on learning environment. Our infant, preschool and elementary school child care programs are set in accordance with the principles of Dr. Maria Montessori.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-4
- Students: 68 students
- Average class size: 24 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Individual Learning At our school, we believe that each child develops according to their ability and will instruct your child on an individual basis. Rather than accelerating children based on their age or the progress or other children in the classroom, the Montessori method introduces concepts on an individualized basis and advances children based on their own abilities. Our classrooms bring together multi-age groups where children have the opportunity to develop leadership and learning abilities. These skills will serve them for a lifetime.
Endorse The University Of Children. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Identifying Your School's Brand
Creating a brand identity for your school is an essential part of your marketing strategy. We walk you through the process.
7 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.
June 01, 2021What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.