Wilder's Preparatory Academy
- Wilder's Preparatory Academy provides children and their parents a positive educational experience.
- We recognize that high quality education is crucial to the sucess of students.
- Each individual possesses special characteristics and talents. Our goal is to nurture these qualities while developing all areas to their fullest potential.
- The committment to individual growth is reflected in the small size of our classes.
- Our goal is to provide high academic standards within the capabilities of the students, to give students the opportunity to realize their full academic potential.
- Our academy strives to develop the whole student, promoting growth to enhance the emotional, social, physical and intellectual stages.
- An accelerated academic curriculum is provided, allowing the learning experience to be enjoyable and rewarding for each student.
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-8|
|Total Students||200 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Inglewood Grades: NS-5 | 64 students
1518 Centinela Ave
Inglewood, CA 90302
(310)677-4406 0.5 NS-5
- Culver City Grades: NS-5 | 71 students
6585 Green Valley Cir
Culver City, CA 90230
(310)417-3087 1.7 NS-5
- Hawthorne Grades: PK-12 | 64 students
14204 Prairie Ave
Hawthorne, CA 90250
(310)676-9042 5 PK-12
- Los Angeles Grades: PK-12 | 46 students
153 E 78th St
Los Angeles, CA 90003
(213)804-5129 4.9 PK-12
- Los Angeles Grades: NS-6 | 116 students
7400 Osage Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90045
(310)641-4173 1.2 NS-6
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.