Wilder's Preparatory Academy
- Wilder's Preparatory Academy provides children and their parents a positive educational experience.
- We recognize that high quality education is crucial to the sucess of students.
- Each individual possesses special characteristics and talents. Our goal is to nurture these qualities while developing all areas to their fullest potential.
- The committment to individual growth is reflected in the small size of our classes.
- Our goal is to provide high academic standards within the capabilities of the students, to give students the opportunity to realize their full academic potential.
- Our academy strives to develop the whole student, promoting growth to enhance the emotional, social, physical and intellectual stages.
- An accelerated academic curriculum is provided, allowing the learning experience to be enjoyable and rewarding for each student.
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-8|
|Total Students||200 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Inglewood Grades: NS-5 | 64 students
1518 Centinela Ave
Inglewood, CA 90302
(310)677-4406 0.5 NS-5
- Culver City Grades: PK-5 | 71 students
6585 Green Valley Cir
Culver City, CA 90230
(310)417-3087 1.7 PK-5
- Hawthorne Grades: PK-12 | 64 students
14204 Prairie Ave
Hawthorne, CA 90250
(310)676-9042 5 PK-12
- Los Angeles Grades: PK-12 | 46 students
153 E 78th St
Los Angeles, CA 90003
(213)804-5129 4.9 PK-12
- Los Angeles Grades: PK-6 | 116 students
7400 Osage Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90045
(310)641-4173 1.2 PK-6
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.