Wilder's Preparatory Academy
- Wilder's Preparatory Academy provides children and their parents a positive educational experience.
- We recognize that high quality education is crucial to the sucess of students.
- Each individual possesses special characteristics and talents. Our goal is to nurture these qualities while developing all areas to their fullest potential.
- The committment to individual growth is reflected in the small size of our classes.
- Our goal is to provide high academic standards within the capabilities of the students, to give students the opportunity to realize their full academic potential.
- Our academy strives to develop the whole student, promoting growth to enhance the emotional, social, physical and intellectual stages.
- An accelerated academic curriculum is provided, allowing the learning experience to be enjoyable and rewarding for each student.
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-8|
|Total Students||200 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Inglewood Grades: NS-5 | 64 students
1518 Centinela Ave
Inglewood, CA 90302
(310)677-4406 0.5 NS-5
- Culver City Grades: PK-5 | 71 students
6585 Green Valley Cir
Culver City, CA 90230
(310)417-3087 1.7 PK-5
- Hawthorne Grades: PK-12 | 64 students
14204 Prairie Ave
Hawthorne, CA 90250
(310)676-9042 5 PK-12
- Los Angeles Grades: PK-12 | 46 students
153 E 78th St
Los Angeles, CA 90003
(213)804-5129 4.9 PK-12
- Los Angeles Grades: NS-6 | 116 students
7400 Osage Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90045
(310)641-4173 1.2 NS-6
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.