- In Marcus Garvey School, Dr. Anyim C. Palmer is one of the most innovative, resourceful educators of his time.
- Dr. Anyim has taken his vision and created a model for educating children that can be used to address the American educational crisis.
- Marcus Garvey School has unequivocally stood as testimony to the incredible achievements of it's founder, Dr. Anyim Palmer.
- The school has received national acclaim for it's academic achievements.
- Scholars, politicians, educators, and journalist, from around the nation have come to witness the incredible academic fetes performed by Marcus Garvey students.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||104 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Los AngelesGrades: 9-12 | 282 students
11100 S Central Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90059
West HillsGrades: PK-8 | 340 students
22450 Sherman Way
West Hills, CA 91307
Santa MonicaGrades: K-12 | 650 students
3131 Olympic Boulevard
Santa Monica, CA 90404
InglewoodGrades: 1-8 | 200 students
830 N La Brea
Inglewood, CA 90302
LomitaGrades: NS-K | 42 students
2342 Pacific Coast Hwy
Lomita, CA 90717