The Village Child Development Center
Tel: (303) 290-9005
- The Village Child Development Center recognizes this and encourage your child's creativity and unique personality at all of our centers.
- Our experienced and qualified teachers create loving, supportive classroom environments to meet the needs of every child.
- Activities are adapted to meet the young child's growing curiosity and language development is encouraged in an environment rich with music, books and conversation with the little ones.
- As children become more independent, our programs reflect the need for cognitive growth.
- We incorporate the acclaimed Core Knowledge Curriculum in our Preschool, Pre-Kindergarten and Private Kindergarten programs which helps to ensure the children's readiness to enter elementary school through advanced lessons in academic skills.
- In addition to our regular daily activities, our centers offer unique experiences for the children.
- Each center features over-sized, custom playgrounds and sports fields. Our outdoor swimming pools, which are closely supervised by on-site lifeguards, are a welcome activity during the summer months.
- Special classes such as dance, karate, gymnastics, computers and foreign language are also available.
- We know that our children enjoy days filled with an appropriate balance of play and learning.
- Each center is carefully designed to ensure the children's safety and security.
- From our controlled-access entry system, to our secured child pick-up procedures, we have the children's safety in mind throughout each center.
- Our on-site cooks prepare homemade, nutritious meals designed to appeal to the tastes of young children.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||151 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed The Village Child Development Center also viewed these schools: Bright Horizons Montessori At The Marina.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Denver Grades: NS-K | 80 students
8101 E Belleview Ave T-20
Denver, CO 80237
(303) 290-8843 1.2 NS-K
Nearby Homes for Sale
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.