Thrashers Corner KinderCare
5.00 (1 review)
- The teachers and staff at Thrasher's Corner KinderCare are committed to providing a quality program for our families.
- We have teachers and management staff that range from nine years tenured to newly hired.
- Our teachers and staff play a vital role in success of our center and children life.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Thrashers Corner KinderCare! Our passionate teachers and innovative programs help your child discover that learning is fun, while making new friends and building strong relationships with teachers who partner with you in your child's development. We believe curriculum is everything that happens in the classroom, from interactions and meals to singing and playing. We never miss an opportunity to educate. We would love to show you our school and introduce you to our teachers. Come by and visit us today!
- Safety is our top priority. We pride ourselves on providing a safe environment for all the children in our care. We are a secure facility which requires a keypad code to enter our building and fenced in and age appropriate playgrounds. Additionally, we have a health and safety coordinator at our school that ensures and checks the safety of our school daily.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Hindi, Punjabi
- DSHS and Child Protective Services
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bothell Grades: 6-12
18323 Bothell Everett Highway Suite 220
Bothell, WA 98012
(425)892-8669 1.3 6-12
- Bothell Grades: NS-12 | 21 students
18008 Bothell Everett Hwy Ste H
Bothell, WA 98012
(425)419-4129 1.5 NS-12
- Bothell Grades: NS | 36 students
23920 Bothell Everett Hwy
Bothell, WA 98021
(425)481-2052 2.2 NS
They have a great Pre-k program. The teacher Is very sweet!
- Posted by Parent - Afton
As you begin to evaluate schools, keep these five basic questions in mind.
The Cristo Rey Network of schools currently comprises some 26 schools in 17 states and the District of Columbia. Truth is they are just getting started.
Teaching gifted children requires deft handling. These children need intellectual and sensory stimulation. But they also need guidance and careful nurturing so that they grow up handling their special gifts and themselves appropriately.