The teachers and staff at Thrasher's Corner KinderCare are committed to providing a quality program for our families.
We have teachers and management staff that range from nine years tenured to newly hired.
Our teachers and staff play a vital role in success of our center and children life.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Thrashers Corner KinderCare! Our passionate teachers and innovative programs help your child discover that learning is fun, while making new friends and building strong relationships with teachers who partner with you in your child's development. We believe curriculum is everything that happens in the classroom, from interactions and meals to singing and playing. We never miss an opportunity to educate. We would love to show you our school and introduce you to our teachers. Come by and visit us today!
- Safety is our top priority. We pride ourselves on providing a safe environment for all the children in our care. We are a secure facility which requires a keypad code to enter our building and fenced in and age appropriate playgrounds. Additionally, we have a health and safety coordinator at our school that ensures and checks the safety of our school daily.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Hindi, Punjabi
- Enrollment: Min Age - 6 Weeks, Max Age - 5 YEAR-OLDS
- DSHS and Child Protective Services
- Infant Programs (6 Weeks – 1 Year), Toddler Programs (1 – 2 Years), Preschool Programs (3 – 4 Years), Prekindergarten Programs (4 – 5 Years), Before and After School Programs (5–12 Years)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Thrashers Corner KinderCare?
The application deadline for Thrashers Corner KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
They have a great Pre-k program. The teacher Is very sweet!
Endorse Thrashers Corner KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.