Tillamook Adventist School
- Top Ranked OR School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 88 students
- Acceptance rate: 99%
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
No ripped/torn clothing, no offensive logos, modest necklines
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
The Tillamook Adventist School is committed to provide a spiritually oriented education for children. A belief in the existence of the Creator God is fundamental in the philosophy of Seventh-day Adventist schools. We respect His divine authority and recognize His intervention in human affairs. We believe that true education develops the spiritual, mental, and physical powers of each student; preparing them for the joy of service in this life and for the higher joy of service in the life to come. To achieve this goal, we encourage each student to:
- develop a personal relationship with God and his fellow men as stated in Matthew 2:37-39
- master the basic academic skillsvalue labor, physical and mental, as the blessing God intended
- cultivate physical fitness, mental ability, and moral purity as the blessing God intended.
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Tillamook Adventist School often compared to?
Tillamook Adventist Schoolis often viewed alongside schools like Neskowin Valley School by visitors of our site.
What is the acceptance rate of Tillamook Adventist School?
The acceptance rate of Tillamook Adventist School is 99%, which is higher than the national average of 88%.
What is Tillamook Adventist School's ranking?
Tillamook Adventist School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Oregon for: Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for Tillamook Adventist School?
The application deadline for Tillamook Adventist School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Tillamook Adventist School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards