Thank for your interest in exploring the services offerred by Top Hat Montessori. Since 2012 serving families in the Gaithersburg Area, Maryland.Visit Tophatmontessori.com page/Facebook/instagram to learn more about services.
We are accepting applications from essential workers for now and will continue to accept normal applications for the 2020-2021 school year.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 26 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 38%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Please call to see what our current charges are: 240-813-0713
- We are recognized and approved by the Maryland State Department of Education, and licensed by the MSDE Office of Child Care.
- At Top Hat Montessori School focuses on curriculum guided by trained teachers, that provide children with innumerable opportunities for exploration and discovery.
- We guide children intellectually, academically, socially, and emotionally in their preparation for life.
- We believe that education is an exciting process of discovery that builds a foundation for critical thinking, self-discipline, and a life-long love of learning.We understand that children learn best when they are motivated by their own innate need to explore and discover.
- We respect that children and adolescents should be encouraged to progress at their own pace, regardless of age or ability. We are committed to practicing authentic Montessori to help children reach their full potential, while instilling values of civic responsibility and compassion.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Top Hat Montessori often compared to?
Top Hat Montessoriis often viewed alongside schools like Village Montessori School, Llc by visitors of our site.
When is the application deadline for Top Hat Montessori?
The application deadline for Top Hat Montessori is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Top Hat Montessori. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Examining the Current State of Vouchers in Arizona
This comprehensive article explores the current state of voucher programs in Arizona, examining the relevant state laws, pros and cons, and their impact on education. Gain authoritative insights into the Empowerment Scholarship Accounts (ESA) program, equity concerns, and the ongoing debate surrounding educational choice in Arizona.
Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.